Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Yay! First post!

Hi! I am Jenni, A.K.A. The Caffeinated Children's Librarian. Many of my crazier ideas come as a direct result of one too many Venti Iced Americano drinks. If I were an action figure (which is such a bucket list item BTW), I would absolutely need a little coffee cup attached to my hand. I wanted to create a place where I can share book suggestions, library program ideas, and any of the other crazy things floating around in my brain. I've been a children's librarian for 11 years, but I grew up with a preschool teacher mom and an elementary school art teacher grandma. Skinnamarink is always on my go-to storytime playlist, and Sharon, Lois, and Bram were some of my earliest rock icons. :) I have many hopes for this site, and I am looking forward to getting it rolling. Welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon. Lois and Bram were one of my all time favorites when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete