Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Winter 2019 Music & Movement Storytime Week Four: 1/23/19


It may be cold, wet, and all around yucky outside, but we were warm and cozy inside the library!  Another awesome day with my library littles!  I love my job so much!  Pulled my back out shoveling and pushing my husband's car out of a snow drift on Monday, but the smiles and laughs of the kiddos helped me forget the pain for a little while, or at least until it was time for our yoga activities! :)



Winter 2019 Music & Movement Storytime
Week Four:  1-23-19


Opening Song:  “Take the Sun” (Track #1 More Please! / Caspar Babypants)

Song:  “The Monkey Dance” (Track #13 Yummy Yummy / The Wiggles)

Yoga Activity:  “Surf & Swim” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLIXfjUztco

Rhyme:  “The More We Get Together (Read Together)”

Book:  Dinosaurumpus / Tony Mitton, illustrated by Guy Parker-Rees

Shaker Song:  “Fruit Salad Salsa” (Track #15 Victor Vito / Laurie Berkner Band)

Scarves Song:  “Pop Goes the Weasel” (Track #5 Away We Go / Caspar Babypants)

Song:  “Jump Up, Turn Around” (Track #4 Moving Rhymes for Modern Times / Jim Gill)

Activity:  Kaboom Game

Song:  “Self Control” (Track #15 Music in My Mouth / David Kizor)

Ribbons Song:  “All Around My Room” (Track #5 Rocketship Run / Laurie Berkner Band)

ABC Activity:  “The Yoga Alphabet” / Bari Koral

Goodbye Rhyme:  “Time to Say Goodbye to My Friends”

Goodbye Song:  “Skinnamarink” (Track #24 Elephant Song / Sharon, Lois, and Bram)

No comments:

Post a Comment