Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Winter 2019 Preschool Storytime Week Three: 1/22/19


With my girls home from school due to a snow/cold day and me having to use a personal day, I am very grateful for my awesome children's staff who can fill in for me when I'm not there!


Winter 2019 Preschool Storytime
Week Three:  1-22-19


Opening Song:  “Clap Your Hands” (Track #5 Wiggleworms Love You)

Song/Listening Activity:  “Colors” (Track #1 Learning Basic Skills Through Music vol. 1 / Hap Palmer)

Rhyme:  “The More We Get Together (Read Together)”

Book:  Moo Moo in a Tutu / Tim Miller

Song:  “Five Little Monkeys (Funk)” (Track #2 Bouncy Blue / Eric Litwin)

Book:  Maybe a Bear Ate It! / Robie H. Harris, illustrated by Michael Emberley

Shaker Song:  “The Shimmie Shake!” (Track #29 Taking Off! / The Wiggles)

Book:  There’s a Dragon in Your Book / Tom Fletcher, illustrated by Greg Abbott

Scarves/Ribbons Song:  “The Little Boat” (Track #15 Wiggle Town / The Wiggles)

Goodbye Rhyme:  “Time to Say Goodbye to My Friends”

Goodbye Song:  “A Little Faster on 3” (Track #3 Rockin’ Railroad vol. 1 / Kidville)


No comments:

Post a Comment